Sunday, July 4, 2010

More Blue

photos by Warm Coco, 2009

For Theme Thursday BLUE, I am very late.

For those of you who know me outside this blog, you know that my mother is finally home from the hospital.

She will be receiving chemotherapy, but at least she is home.

This blog is a bit too depressing, I know. So I've lightened up a bit with two blue photos from my iPhone. The first picture is from my holiday in Cancun Mexico. The second picture shows you my drug of choice.

You can find my other blue Theme Thursday post below...click here...

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. i am glad she is home...you will be important as she goes through care...praying the best...

    do like that blue water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of blues! Best luck to your mom and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Warm Coco for visiting my web too. I mentioned in your lovely poem re the pic of the fish. Quite a story! Wishing you and your mom much success in treatment. Building up the immune system so important to post-chemo. I think there is an important need to replace the missing iron reserves but check with your doctor. Rebooting the immune system so very important and feeding only good food, like lactobaccillus (6 billion). And no nitrates or foods that produce allergies, etc. This has helped my hub get over a bout of low immunity. Much love! (and of course always check with the doctors!)Dr. Oz has been a great inspiration for my new health kick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian, Tumble, and chiccoreal,
    Thank you for popping over!
    I just love the color blue. It's always been my favorite. It can be happy, and it can be moody too.

    ReplyDelete